CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lalala *LIFE* Lalala

This year I really learned so many things about life and of friendship. This year I’ve got to know more about my friends. We spend more time together this year than last year. I got to know who they really are that they’re not just beautiful and intelligent ladies but they are also good and “reliable”. They are the reasons why I really enjoy my high school life and my stay in Ateneo. They make you laugh especially the “crazy or lokaret one.” =p I also learned that true friendship can’t and will not break. Even though you have misunderstandings with him/her or you had a fight, he/she will try his/her best to fix it and you will still be his/her friend. This is what true friendship is or means. I also learned that everything has a purpose, I transferred here which is so not easy to decide and here, I met my two buddies. I also realized that time flies really fast and the school year is now about to end. I’ve come to remember all the hardships we’ve undergone and I think it’s worth it. We’ve gain more knowledge and we’re already prepared for the upcoming school year.

2 comments:

lottie said...

prenshiiip. :) ahehe. galing.

ღ ΞniD.10 ღ said...

ayeeh..
vina. kaycee.
bestprend.
haha.. =]]
galing magsepak ahh..