CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

My ICKY Picture Frame.. (just kidding..)

Hai.. Here's my carton-made picture frame.. We have just designed it! Now, it looks kinda BEAUTIFUL.. (just kidding..) The truth is, it's the opposite.. =p





How did you feel in making the picture frame?
Of course we feel tired of making it but it's a lot of fun doing it! We felt happpy of course that we have finished it, a requirement, in time and it's kinda enjoying to put my brothers' picture instead of mine.. =p

Compare your picture frame from other frames that are displayed in the department stores.
Well for me, my frame is more beautiful than those other frames because of course, I made it myself.. And I put some effort in making it look nicer.. I know that it looks simple and not so beautiful but who cares.. =p

5 comments:

MonsterPrincessVie-sama said...

huy leslie man huya huya daw tamen bo!
kinda beautiful!!
bootiful gaha hahahah
joke
thank u btw
>:D

oh ha muchu gat ka coments staba kumigo ase tamen para kumigo!

VIE THE COMMENT-BUYER ajajaja

Chelzie said...

cute....hehe...comment back...tnx!@!!!

MonsterPrincessVie-sama said...

leslie dkaw backgroudn ombre
and whata coincidence si MIYAVI se
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/183/381096664_ae2fbcb9b7.jpg?v=0
amo kel el orig pic

<33

hEarTLesS KaY.. said...

hahaha.. lub gayot tu tuyu mga brothers?! haha

lottie said...

we care.:)) haha. lagot ka na ke dennis at ke kuia droot. :))